Save XML file formatted by XSL into HTML

Alessandro

Hi all,

I have an XML file formatted using an XSL one and I need a Java application
to save as static HTML file (no JSP or servlet)

Is there a way ??

This is the snippet of Xml file:

//START
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="format.xsl"?>
<Dati>
<item>
</item>
</Dati>

//END

Thanks and best regards,
Alessandro

GArlington

Hi all,

I have an XML file formatted using an XSL one and I need a Java application
to save as static HTML file (no JSP or servlet)
Are the XML and XSL on the web server? If so, http request should do
it (web server will apply XSL to your XML and generate HTML), all you
will need to do is to save the HTML...
Are the XML and XSL on the local file system? Then you will need to
apply XSL yourself - there are few Java modules for the purpose...