How to show user default 401 Error site ?

Gawel

When I discover during runtime, that user have no rights to see a certain
site I would
like to show him this site : C:\WINDOWS\Help\iisHelp\common\401-1.htm
I thought that new HttpException(401, "ble") is enaough.
Maybe I have wrong configuration ?

Thanks in advance

Gawel

Craig Deelsnyder

Gawel said:
When I discover during runtime, that user have no rights to see a certain
site I would
like to show him this site : C:\WINDOWS\Help\iisHelp\common\401-1.htm
I thought that new HttpException(401, "ble") is enaough.
Maybe I have wrong configuration ?

Thanks in advance

Gawel
You used to be able to do it by setting

Response.Status = "401 Unauthorized"

for example....give it a try

Gawel

You used to be able to do it by setting
Response.Status = "401 Unauthorized"

for example....give it a try

Thank you for suggestion, but
Response.Status and Response.StatusCode give me
login window and that is not my target.

Gawel