how to supress "Sign Up for Your New Account" in the asp:CreateUserWizard

AAaron123

I'm using the asp:CreateUserWizard without templates and have what I want.

One minor thing is the appearance of the text
Sign Up for Your New Account
which converts to
Completed
after the user submits.

Those texts are redundant on my page and it would be better without them.
I've tried every (I think) attribute ending in Text but can't find one that
controls the above mentioned.

I did find this in a documentation example
<asp:createuserwizardstep runat="server" title="Sign Up for Your New
Account">
but don't know how to use that information.

Can you help?

Thanks

AAaron123

AAaron123 said:
I'm using the asp:CreateUserWizard without templates and have what I want.

One minor thing is the appearance of the text
Sign Up for Your New Account
which converts to
Completed
after the user submits.

Those texts are redundant on my page and it would be better without them.
I've tried every (I think) attribute ending in Text but can't find one
that controls the above mentioned.

I did find this in a documentation example
<asp:createuserwizardstep runat="server" title="Sign Up for Your New
Account">
but don't know how to use that information.

Can you help?

Thanks
I should have also said that the following will convert it to italic

TitleTextStyle-Font-Italic="true"

Hillbilly

Replacing what the 2.0 controls generate requires using our own template for
any given step. The forums at asp.net have been used more often than these
newsgroups because Microsoft staff and their MVPs conspired to subvert the
use of the newsgroups when 2.0 was released to force people to use the
forums on the web.

AAaron123

Thanks