    columns ,actually in runtime we want to transfer one cell's value to another
    grid when the first grid's visible property is false and the second grid's
    visble property is true..
    =?Utf-8?B?QXNzYW5LaGFuIElzbWFpbA==?=, Oct 13, 2005

  2. -create global boolean flags to indicate which grids are visible
    -set these flags inside the page_load method before databinding
    -create subroutines to handle OnItemDataBound events for both grids
    -inside the each subroutine, based on the boolean flags, either copy out the
    values u need to transfer or insert the copied values

    =?Utf-8?B?U29saXR1cw==?=, Oct 13, 2005

  3. RE: How to transfer a value from an Invisible Grid to an visible G

    hi solitus

    thanks for your timely help...

    bye
    assankhan

    =?Utf-8?B?QXNzYW5LaGFuIElzbWFpbA==?=, Oct 17, 2005