How to transfer a value from an Invisible Grid to an visible Grid

Guest

I'd like to know ,in our case we have two grids with equal number of rows and
columns ,actually in runtime we want to transfer one cell's value to another
grid when the first grid's visible property is false and the second grid's
visble property is true..

Guest

-create global boolean flags to indicate which grids are visible
-set these flags inside the page_load method before databinding
-create subroutines to handle OnItemDataBound events for both grids
-inside the each subroutine, based on the boolean flags, either copy out the
values u need to transfer or insert the copied values