    __________ ESET Smart Security informacija, verzija baze podataka virusnih potpisa 5244 (20100701) __________

    poruka je provjerena programom ESET Smart Security.

    http://www.eset.com.hr
    Guest, Jul 1, 2010

    J. Gleixner Guest

    wrote:
    > How to use SFTP protocol with Activestate perl?
    >
    > Please help me

    You can help yourself and greatly cut down the time it takes
    for you to possibly find a solution, by first trying to find
    the information on your own.

    Put "perl sftp" into your favorite search engine and you should find
    many helpful pages.

    Oh look.. the very first result from the search is for:

    http://search.cpan.org/~dbrobins/Net-SFTP-0.10/lib/Net/SFTP.pm

    which looks pretty useful.
    J. Gleixner, Jul 2, 2010

    Trta Guest

    Unfortunately don't work.

    Perl Code:
    #!/usr/bin/perl -w
    use strict;
    use warnings;
    use Net::SFTP;
    my $server="xxx.com";
    my $user="user";
    my $password="password";
    my %args = (user => "$user", password => "$password", ssh_args => [port =>
    22]);
    my $file="TEST.CSV";
    my $sftp=Net::SFTP->new($server, %args);
    $sftp->put($file);
    exit;
    Message is:
    The getpwuid function is unimplemented at C:/Perl/site/lib/Net/SSH/Perl.pm
    line 110.

    __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

    http://www.eset.com
    Trta, Jul 9, 2010

    C.DeRykus Guest

    On Jul 9, 1:26 pm, "Trta" <> wrote:
    > Unfortunately don't work.

    > Message is:
    > The getpwuid function is unimplemented at C:/Perl/site/lib/Net/SSH/Perl.pm
    > line 110.

    See:

    http://www.mail-archive.com//msg23275.html

    --