  1. Bond

    Bond Guest

    How to install WIN32::CGI on ActiveState Perl instaled on Windows XP?

    Bond, Aug 24, 2007

  2. Bond

    Sisyphus Guest

    "Bond" <> wrote in message
    news:fam25p$no8$-com.hr...
    > How to install WIN32::CGI on ActiveState Perl instaled on Windows XP?

    Does such a module exist ? I couldn't find it anywhere.

    Cheers,
    Rob

    Sisyphus, Aug 24, 2007

  3. Bond

    Bond Guest

    Not from PPM, but on web address:
    http://search.cpan.org/~jdb/libwin32-0.27/OLE/lib/Win32/OLE.pm

    Bond, Aug 25, 2007
  4. Bond

    Ron Bergin Guest

    On Aug 25, 12:52 am, "Bond" <> wrote:
    > Not from PPM, but on web address:http://search.cpan.org/~jdb/libwin32-0.27/OLE/lib/Win32/OLE.pm
    >
    > "Sisyphus" <> wrote in message

    > > "Bond" <> wrote in message
    > >> How to install WIN32::CGI on ActiveState Perl instaled on Windows XP?

    > > Does such a module exist ? I couldn't find it anywhere.

    > > Cheers,
    > > Rob

    WIN32::CGI is not the same as the WIN32::OLE module that you pointed
    to.

    C:\>ppm install http://www.bribes.org/perl/ppm/Win32-OLE.ppd
    Downloading Win32-OLE-0.1703...done
    Unpacking Win32-OLE-0.1703...done
    Generating HTML for Win32-OLE-0.1703...done
    Installing to site area...done
    21 files installed

    Ron Bergin, Aug 25, 2007
  5. Bond

    Dr.Ruud Guest

    Ron Bergin schreef:
    > Bond:
    >> Sisyphus:
    >>> Bond:

    >>> Does such a module exist ? I couldn't find it anywhere.

    >> Not from PPM, but on web address:
    >> http://search.cpan.org/~jdb/libwin32-0.27/OLE/lib/Win32/OLE.pm

    > WIN32::CGI is not the same as the WIN32::OLE module
    > that you pointed to.

    The name of that module is not WIN32::OLE but Win32::OLE, right?

    --
    Affijn, Ruud

    "Gewoon is een tijger."

    Dr.Ruud, Aug 25, 2007