how to use javascript functions in struts html:form

Lucky

hi
i have javascripts file validations.js. and i want to use these javascript
functions in my jsp pages which use struts html tags..
i don't know how to invoke these functions from <html:form...(struts html
tag).
if it is a ordinary html form i would have done like below
<form name="myform" action="xxxx.jsp" onsubmit="return validate()">
if i wrote the same with the struts html tag.....it is giving error the is
no attribute like "name" in html tag lib..
can any body tell me how to user external javascript functions in the struts
html tags