How to use multiview in Datalist

TMT32

Hi,
I try to add multiview in datalist, but how to change multiview's default
view page in datalist? Where it is ?
datalist1.itemtemplates.itemtemplates.multiview ??

thanks
TMT32

Vadivel Kumar

Hi,

Can you little bit elaborate about what is your exact problem?
DataList doesn't have anything like Multiview as a property.

Thanks

TMT32

Hi Vadivel Kumar,
Thanks your reply. I drag and drop a multiview1 in Datalist1-(ItemTemplate).
And add 2 view in multiview1. Now I want to change multiview's default view
page number to show view1 or view2. But I can't find multiview1 object in
Datalist .

Please help.

TMT32

Riki

TMT32 said:
Hi Vadivel Kumar,
Thanks your reply. I drag and drop a multiview1 in
Datalist1-(ItemTemplate). And add 2 view in multiview1. Now I want to
change multiview's default view page number to show view1 or view2.
But I can't find multiview1 object in Datalist .

As with all objects on templated controls, use FindControl:

VB.NET:
Dim mv1 As MultiView =
CType(Datalist1.Items(x).FindControl("Multiview1"),Multiview)

C#:
MultiView mv1 = (MultiView)Datalist1.Items(x).FindControl("Multiview1");

TMT32

Hi,
Thanks yor help first. Now I can access my multiview control in datalist.
But how to get runtime "x" value ???

Please help.

Thanks

TMT32