Javascript error in MultiView

gnewsgroup

I am not sure if anyone of you have had such experience.

I am trying to use a popup calendar control in my web application.
I've tried all kinds of 3rd-party date pickers. For example, the RJS
Popup Calendar, the DaintyDate date picker, the AjaxControlToolkit's
popup calendar, Matt Kruse's javascript popup calendar.

Normally, all of them work with no problem.

But, if I put any of them in a non-default View of a MultiView, I
always get a javascript error message like "blahblahblah is
undefined." For DaintyDate date picker, the error goes away if I hit
F5 to refresh the non-default View of the MultiView.

I suspect that this is because when a non-default View of a MultiView
is rendered visible, the Javascript source (quite a few of them are
compiled into dll ) of the popup calendar is not loaded, and thus
causing the "blahblahblah is undefined" error.

Assuming this is the case, how do we work around this problem? Should
we dynamically load the popup dll assembly when a View of a MultiView
is rendered visible?