HTML Editor not showing correct date.

cappbill

I have started to have problems in not getting amended html files to
show the correct modified date.
The amended data is saved in the files but the files continue to show
the previous modified date.
The HTML editor I use is Coffee Cup Editor 2006, but trying First Page
2006/AceHTML also fails to show the correct modified date.
Opening and saving in Notepad produces a correct modified date.
Trying to pin down when the problem first started I suspect that it did
so since mid May. As I have all the latest critical automatic updates
to my system Windows XP Pro SP2, I wonder if one of the updates is
causing the problem.
Has anyone else experienced, or know of, this problem?
Thanks
Bill