    How can I have my information displayed in my email client?

    Thanks

    P.S.: thanx for the tip brucie

    Ncred, Jul 25, 2003

  2. "Ncred" <> wrote in message
    news:wQ0Ua.9707$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've built an html form using mailto. Once all the fields (input

    type=text)
    > are completed, I submit the form. It opens my email client, but none of

    the
    > info I typed in the form is displayed. I send the email anyway, but when I
    > receive it... nothing is displayed either.
    >
    > I'm using both Outlook express 6 and Netscape's mail client 7.02.
    >
    > How can I have my information displayed in my email client?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > P.S.: thanx for the tip brucie

    Here's my reply to the OTHER thread you've already started:

    "Doesn't anyone actually SEARCH THE NEWSGROUP ARCHIVES before asking the
    same
    question everyday as everyone else?"

    --
    Karl Core

    Charles Sweeney says my sig is fine as it is.

    EightNineThree, Jul 25, 2003

  3. In article <wQ0Ua.9707$>,
    says...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've built an html form using mailto. Once all the fields (input type=text)
    > are completed, I submit the form. It opens my email client, but none of the
    > info I typed in the form is displayed. I send the email anyway, but when I
    > receive it... nothing is displayed either.
    >
    > I'm using both Outlook express 6 and Netscape's mail client 7.02.
    >
    > How can I have my information displayed in my email client?

    FFS! How many times do you have to be told? mailto: as a form action
    DOES NOT WORK. http://groups.google.com/ is your friend.

    --
    Hywel I do not each quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Jul 25, 2003
  4. "Ncred" <> wrote in message news:<wQ0Ua.9707$>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've built an html form using mailto.

    http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Email_form_data

    ---- jerry