HTML Parser.. some tool in swing? some experience?

asd

Hello
I have to do a simple appication that parse some websites and put the
info in a DB.
I've seen the Html Parser project and Lucene. I don't know if Lucene
can help me or I can do this well only with HtmlParser P.
The pages I've to parse are 300+ and all are different ..maybe also not
well formed :(
Some days ago I remember I've found a screenshot of a tool. With this
tool you can give html in input and then select the text you want to
extract.. the tool will take care to generate all the java code you
need to extract the string.
I've lost the link to this tool and now I can't find it.
Anyone knows if this's a swing tool or what?
Someone have experience with Html Parsing? Some suggestions of how can
I parse a lot of pages in a good way in java?
thanks a lot guys
martina