    same text i write anything on any formats like text or document? do I need
    web directories on html documents for my site? Please help.
    Cheers
    yuri1, Nov 2, 2005

  2. yuri1

    Brian Cryer Guest

    "yuri1" <> wrote in message
    news:dka6n8$a66$...
    > Can anyone tell me how to do HTML document from Word processor. is that
    > the
    > same text i write anything on any formats like text or document? do I need
    > web directories on html documents for my site? Please help.
    > Cheers

    If you use MS Word then you can save a document as HTML - but I wouldn't
    advise it because Word adds a great deal of bloat.

    If you are on a low budget and looking for web development tools, then I
    suggest looking at NVU (www.nvu.com) or HTML-Kit
    (http://www.chami.com/html-kit/).
    --
    Brian Cryer
    www.cryer.co.uk/brian
    Brian Cryer, Nov 2, 2005

  3. "yuri1" <> said:

    > Can anyone tell me how to do HTML document from Word processor.
    > is that the same text i write anything on any formats like text
    > or document? do I need web directories on html documents for my
    > site? Please help. Cheers

    Most word processors allow you to just save as HTML. This usually
    puts in extra crap into your code, but depending on your audience, it
    may be an acceptable level of crap.

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Nov 2, 2005