http tunneling, and soap.

bigbinc

This is more informational, kind of nifty trick. I have the problem
of having multiple websites on a internal lan. We try our best to
protect the sites from the outside. But every so once often, we may
want to see a page or two(from the internal) to the external,
internet. I have just started using SOAP to talk to the internal
server from the external. The interesting part is that the internal
machine writes the page(java file io) to a shared directory on the
webserver, the internal machine then sends a soap message giving the
url/file location of the recently added html file.

I also use this for dynamic jpegs/pdfs and gifs.

Tricky huh.