HttpModule or HttpHandler?

Guzeppi

if i want to create a redirection service, i.e. requests on a certain url
are redirected to other urls depending on the querystring parameters in the
request, what is best to use in this case httpmodule or httphandler? which
gets executed first in the asp.net pipeline?

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Guzeppi,

I recommend to read this http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb398986.aspx

---