    I can't see any other way to get at the response stream.

    Thanks
    Brian Norman

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gTm9ybWFu?=, Jun 13, 2005

  2. You can capture the output by overriding the Render() method of the page object which would give you access to the text.

    http://west-wind.com/weblog/posts/481.aspx

    I'm not sure if you could do this from within an httpmodule as the information at this point is already in the stream.

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    ASP.NET MVP
    Microsoft Regional Director

    John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\), Jun 13, 2005