Hyperlink in Grid view

Guest

Using ASP.Net 2.0 and VS 2005.
One of the GridView columns is a bound HyperLink that sends me to a new
aspx page. I bound it's DataText property with some field in the
database.when I click this hyperlink it should redirect me to anothr page and
also I want to grad the value of first cell in the selected row. How can I do
that.

Sam

Bobby,

Make sure you hyperlink is properly formatted. Also if you edit the value of
any cells of the selected row, you can use (there are numbers of different
ways) SelectedIndexChanged event to modify a cell value.

Sam