    Or a script/code fix of some kind?

    Please help me (I beg you) :)

    Eric
    some dude somewhere, Jan 2, 2004

  2. some dude somewhere wrote:
    > I know (first off) it is almost a sin to use FRAMES,

    that's a good start

    > but still I did

    there's no abuse like self-abuse.

    > Please help me (I beg you) :)

    impossible without a URL, but in general: have you ensured that your markup
    is not triggering any browser bugs or in-built error handling?

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com
    William Tasso, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Dear William:

    > impossible without a URL, ...

    So you mean: http://www.website.com/printcontent.html#eric1 (target:
    mainFrame)???

    > but in general: have you ensured that your markup is not triggering any

    browser bugs or in-built error handling?
    Not sure what you mean with this??

    Eric
    some dude somewhere, Jan 3, 2004
  4. some dude somewhere wrote:
    >> but in general: have you ensured that your markup is not triggering
    >> any browser bugs or in-built error handling?

    > Not sure what you mean with this??

    start here: http://validator.w3.org

    I see you have enquired about DocTypes in another thread - you will need one
    of those.

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com
    William Tasso, Jan 3, 2004
  5. UPDATE!!!

    It seems that a single page html tag structure doesn't work in Mozilla or
    Opera!
    So forget my remarks on crossframe and stuff. It doesn't work at all!

    What is so different between IE and NS/Mozilla when creating a FAQ
    structure!!?

    Eric

    "some dude somewhere" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hi There,
    >
    > I know (first off) it is almost a sin to use FRAMES, but still I did and

    in
    > a very good taste. So.... please bare with me.
    >
    > To navigate the website I have made hyperlinks like this:
    >
    > - item 1 printcontent.html#eric1 opening in the mainFrame (another frame
    > then the navigation frame!)
    > - item 2 printcontent.html#eric2 sliding down to #eric2 point
    > - item 3 etc.
    >
    > This works brilliantly in IE. But in NS and Opera....... it doesn't!
    >
    > So have I done all this work for nothing or is there something I

    overlooked.

    some dude somewhere, Jan 3, 2004