I am interested

Big Mike

Hi My name is Mike and I am interested in the field of Computer
Science.
I want a career in this field and I am wondering do you have any
helpful hints or words of encouragement for me at this point in time.
I know a little bit about this subject, but I could always use some
help, so if you can help me please do so. Email me back with your
ideas and thoughts of this matter.
Thank you and I greatly appreciate it.

Michael

Roedy Green

I want a career in this field and I am wondering do you have any
helpful hints or words of encouragement for me at this point in time.
I know a little bit about this subject, but I could always use some
help, so if you can help me please do so. Email me back with your
ideas and thoughts of this matter.

You should try out some programming to see if your mind is nit picky
enough to be able not to go mad. See
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html

I think the key requirement is how you react to a program that does
not work. People unsuited for programming will feel ashamed, sad, or
frustrated. Natural programmers will feel excited and curious to
figure out why.