    ideas and thoughts of this matter.
    Thank you and I greatly appreciate it.

    Michael

    Big Mike, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Big Mike

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 29 Sep 2003 09:14:38 -0700, (Big Mike) wrote
    or quoted :

    >I want a career in this field and I am wondering do you have any
    >helpful hints or words of encouragement for me at this point in time.
    >I know a little bit about this subject, but I could always use some
    >help, so if you can help me please do so. Email me back with your
    >ideas and thoughts of this matter.

    You should try out some programming to see if your mind is nit picky
    enough to be able not to go mad. See
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html

    I think the key requirement is how you react to a program that does
    not work. People unsuited for programming will feel ashamed, sad, or
    frustrated. Natural programmers will feel excited and curious to
    figure out why.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Sep 29, 2003