I can not get DSL in my area

Guest

I can not get DSL in my area. I now have peoplepc accelerated dial-up.
Besides Direct Way is there another way I can get a faster service than dial
up for my area my area code is 72958. If I can't ( which I don't think I
can) get dsl. Which service is the fastest? Does anyone have any
suggestions?
Thankyou for any help :)
Jessica

Guest

I apoligize if my question was put in the wrong area. I will not ask again.
I thought it was for all questions related to any computer trouble. It was
the first time I used it and I can not find a place to ask the question. I
just wanted some feed back on others thoughts as to what is fastest besides
dial-up , because I can not get dsl in a my home town. I apoligize again for
any inconvience.