I don't get it...Crystal Reports

Eric

Please help me with this, I'm stuck...

I have a dataset with two tables.
This dataset is created when the user of this webapp fills in the
information and unique for each user.
The first table has all the information about the user, i.e. name, number...
The second has the overtime data.

What I would like is that when the user is finished putting in the data, he
clicks on a button and the report with all the given data is shown.
I would like to do this with Crystal Reports, but I can't get it to work.
The idea is that I have one basic report with empty fields and when the user
is finished the program fills in the data in the report before it is shown.

How can I do this?
I've put formulafields on my form, given them all their own unique name, but
how do I put the data read from the dataset, in those fields.

Please help, I can't find a good example on the net.
I'm using MS ASP.VB.NET 2005.

thanks,
Eric