i m in trouble , can any one tell me what to do next.....!

vijaymajagaonkar

Hello to ever one,
My self Vijay N Majagaonkar student of G.I.T
college,Belgaum,Karnataka,India

I m doing project that collects the information of software and
hardware of client machine on the LAN, well i m got this much
infromation that SNMP/ WMI r the two way to do that,

my aim is it should work on the both Linux and Windos boxes....
i m get stuck over here that i m not geting that SNMP support for
windows box,it does but i m not sure that it collect the information
of installed software on windows box,but rest of the work it does with
SNMP like hardware , os detailes etc in both boxes( OS ), but i need
to known what are installed software on widows box,

"All i need to known,that by usin SNMP can we get informatin of
installed software on windows

Thanks....

Vijay