    2: allows the user to interect with it (i.e. not just an image) and
    3: is fully customizable from my application?

    Evan
    Evan Camilleri, Oct 12, 2007

  2. Evan Camilleri

    Marc Gravell Guest

    It depends on how much power you need, and what your app is (web?
    winform? cf? silverlight? wpf?)

    I very much like ILOG Gantt for .NET; very powerful and easy to
    customise at runtime, but not free - but in a detailed comparison for
    a past project, it had every feature we needed, and was by no means
    the most expensive.

    http://www.ilog.com/products/ganttnet/

    Marc
    Marc Gravell, Oct 13, 2007

  3. Evan Camilleri

    Marc Gravell Guest

    > and what your app is
    Sorry- just realised I was in "aspnet" ug! I'm slow this morning...

    The good news is that ILOG does have an ASP.NET version, but I've
    never used it myself - but if it is anything like as good as their
    winform offering, it is worth checking out...

    Marc
    Marc Gravell, Oct 13, 2007
  4. Thanks. I had saw that..... the problem is that I sent an email to them but
    never got an answer!

    Evan Camilleri, Oct 17, 2007
  5. Evan Camilleri

    Rob Guest

    > Does anyone know of a good Gantt Chart which

    The NetAdvantage Infragistic controls include a charting feature which has a
    Gantt chart. Never really used it in earnest personally but we have used the
    charting functionality. Beware - the NetAdvantage controls can have a steep
    learning curve, poor documentation and too many bugs IMHO.

    Cheers, Rob.
    Rob, Oct 17, 2007
  6. Evan Camilleri

    Marc Gravell Guest

    > the problem is that I sent an email to them but never got an answer!

    I am genuinely surprised; they were always really on-the-ball when I
    was dealing with them.

    Marc
    Marc Gravell, Oct 18, 2007

  1. news.microsoft.com

    Gantt Chart in ASP.net 2.0

    news.microsoft.com, Jun 14, 2005, in forum: ASP .Net
    Scott Allen
    Jun 14, 2005
  2. Maxim Senin/J2EE Experts at www.supremistic.com

    Gantt chart: is there an effective algorithm to validate?

    Maxim Senin/J2EE Experts at www.supremistic.com, Feb 25, 2004, in forum: Java