I stand humbled and corrected

thedarkman

http://www.infotextmanuscripts.org/id_home_of_ice.html

and my ditty re Nigel Grant are now okay. I appear to have made an
even more fundamental error yesterday. I was editing my FinacialReform
website:

http://www.financialreform.info/

and uploaded these two files to that by mistake.

Regarding browsers refusing to accept my pages. If you check the HTML
I use against that in use in 2001 I think you will find it validates
reasonably well, certainly there will be a few dozen or even a few
errors in big files rather than hundreds.

Check out some of the old files on the Internet Archive and you will
see. I am therefore optimistic that my websites will be visible long
after I have departed this Earth. More to the point, when the world
realises I was right about Gerry Gable, Linda Carty, Major Douglas and
a hundred and one other people and things, your descendants will build
a shrine to me, so my coding will be academic.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

thedarkman wrote:

[idle wrote:]
I've noticed that people are more willing to throw epithets and ad
hominem at me than debate me.

Debate? <lol>

The sole reason is because you refuse to take any advice on how to
improve your (lack of) coding skills and argue with those who help you.

Oh, and your pages are ugly.

Gene Wirchenko

I've noticed that people are more willing to throw epithets and ad
hominem at me than debate me.

Well, posting help for your HTML does not seem to have worked.

Debating with you would be something like wrestling with a pig.
"Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig enjoys it."

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko