I think the question I just posted got lost.

Jens.Toerring

grocery_stocker said:
One more time.

Please post some context. None of what you have written makes
any sense. If, as you seem to assume "the question I just posted
got lost", nobody has seen it. And what "One more time." is
supposed to mean is a complete mystery. If you want to test if
your newsreader or you NNTP server works use one of the test
groups, e.g. alt.test. And, yes, google groups seem to be
seriously broken. Use a test group to figure out how to post
reasonably via google before posting to "real" groups.

Regards, Jens

Grumble

Jens said:
Please post some context. None of what you have written makes
any sense. If, as you seem to assume "the question I just posted
got lost", nobody has seen it. And what "One more time." is
supposed to mean is a complete mystery. If you want to test if
your newsreader or you NNTP server works use one of the test
groups, e.g. alt.test. And, yes, google groups seem to be
seriously broken. Use a test group to figure out how to post
reasonably via google before posting to "real" groups.

Google is picking up where AOL left off :-(