I want to know whether a url opened is loaded completely

Ivo

my_window1=window.open('http://www.yahoo.com','','left=20,top=20,width=2,hei
ght=2');
//my_window1.location="$send_sms[0]";

my_win_status=my_window1.document.readyState;

I used document.readyState to check the document state, but it gave
access is denied error at that line.
is there any other way to do it??

Unless yahoo is your site, the answer is no. The problem is not with the
readyState but what you are trying to do here is called cross-domain
scripting and in-built security measures prevent that. Once you send the
user off to another site, there is no way you can keep track of what goes
on. And no need either.

hth
ivo