ie 6.0 bizare behavior

dee

Hi
I hope someone here has run into same issue.
I am developping a site that that has several forms. On one form two of the
text input server html contorls show background as yellow. But not always. I
run IE 6.0 on a XP Pro SP2. Running under W2K has never had this problem.
One the left of the first input control i have the text: Name:
When I change this text to another the yellow background disappears but
changing label on the other text input has no effect!!
I appreciate if anyone can share if they have run across same issue.
On other thing that happens simultaneously with this problem is I have a
clickable map. When the hot parts are clicked IE shows the actual "hot"
ciricle contour. And this is the case only when IE shows the yellow. So its
an issue with IE on XP Pro.
Thanks.
Dee

Marina

You probably have the google toolbar installed. This has a feature that
turns certain input controls yellow. Such as any ones it thinks have to do
with email, address, etc. The ones this is happening too probably have id's
with those keywords in it.

dee

Marina,
Thanks so much. I would have never suspected that. As soon as I get home I
will check this. I'm pretty sure that is the case since I did download
google bar just prior to this. I appreciate your help.
Best of luck.
Dee