IE browser problem -- has anyone seen this when running .net?

KatB

Hi, probably not an asp.net problem, but just wanted to rule that out.

I have a page with a button where I do a standard add onclick code, etc.
This works fine on one system, but no longer works on my development
system. The only difference is (I think) that I've applied microsoft
updates (real M$ not worm makers) to IE6. In the one that DOESN'T work,
I get the following near the top of my html source. Does anyone know
what this means or what I can do to fix the problem?

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--

function SymError()
{
return true;
}
window.onerror = SymError;

var SymRealWinOpen = window.open;

function SymWinOpen(url, name, attributes)
{
return (new Object());
}
window.open = SymWinOpen;

//-->
</script>

Thanks, Kat

Bob Lehmann

Do you really think that using "M$" in a MS peer group will prompt people to
help you?

Bob Lehmann