    some web services. I would like to ask whehter the files or the result of
    the web service (xml file) are stored in the IE cache, thanks.

    vincent
    VincentWong, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Yes.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer
    ..Net Developer
    Microsoft MVP
    Big things are made up
    of lots of little things.

    Kevin Spencer, Dec 2, 2003

  3. VincentWong

    VincentWong Guest

    Kevin

    Thanks for your reply. I found that only the dll of the control is in
    the IE cache. However, the result of the web service are the files
    downloaded(using web client) cannot be found in the IE cache. Should I set
    something to make them to be cached?

    thanks

    Vincent

    VincentWong, Dec 3, 2003