IE cache and windows control

VincentWong

hi everyone

I have a windows control hosted in the IE and this control will call
some web services. I would like to ask whehter the files or the result of
the web service (xml file) are stored in the IE cache, thanks.

vincent

Kevin Spencer

Yes.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

VincentWong

Kevin

Thanks for your reply. I found that only the dll of the control is in
the IE cache. However, the result of the web service are the files
downloaded(using web client) cannot be found in the IE cache. Should I set
something to make them to be cached?

thanks

Vincent

VincentWong

VincentWong said:
Kevin

Thanks for your reply. I found that only the dll of the control is in
the IE cache. However, the result of the web service and the files