IE hijacked - My Experience (ignore this if you already read)

Mike

IE hijacked - My Experience (ignore this if you already read)

My IE was hijacked by findthewebsiteyouneed, realtracker, dotcomtoolbar.
Here is my experience

http://www.ccnote.com under Tips for using the Internet and Computer->My
Experience

It alerted me to download the latest patch in time and update the Anti Virus
software.

I really hope the internet organization and Microsoft to do something about
it.

Mike

William Tasso

Mike said:
IE hijacked ...

I really hope the internet organization and Microsoft to do
something about it.

Can't speak for Microsoft but the internet organisation won't be back at
work again till playtime - and only then if it's raining.

Wipkip

William said:
Can't speak for Microsoft but the internet organisation won't be back
at work again till playtime - and only then if it's raining.

Lazy bums, all they do is hang around user groups.