IE hijacked - My Experience (ignore this if you already read)

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Mike, Nov 15, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    IE hijacked - My Experience (ignore this if you already read)

    My IE was hijacked by findthewebsiteyouneed, realtracker, dotcomtoolbar.
    Here is my experience

    http://www.ccnote.com under Tips for using the Internet and Computer->My
    Experience

    It alerted me to download the latest patch in time and update the Anti Virus
    software.

    I really hope the internet organization and Microsoft to do something about
    it.

    Mike

    Mike, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Mike wrote:

    > I really hope the internet organization and Microsoft to do something about
    > it.

    Internet organization? What?

    Leif K-Brooks, Nov 15, 2003

  3. Mike wrote:
    > IE hijacked ...
    >
    > I really hope the internet organization and Microsoft to do
    > something about it.

    Can't speak for Microsoft but the internet organisation won't be back at
    work again till playtime - and only then if it's raining.

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com

    William Tasso, Nov 15, 2003
  4. Mike

    Wipkip Guest

    William Tasso wrote:
    > Mike wrote:
    >> IE hijacked ...
    >>
    >> I really hope the internet organization and Microsoft to do
    >> something about it.

    > Can't speak for Microsoft but the internet organisation won't be back
    > at work again till playtime - and only then if it's raining.

    Lazy bums, all they do is hang around user groups.

    --
    Duende

    Wipkip, Nov 15, 2003
  5. "Mike" <cannotbeanywhere(at)hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I really hope the internet organization and Microsoft to do something about
    > it.

    You *are* the Internet organisation.

    --
    Andrew Davidson