    case?

    Thanks,
    Robert Scheer
    Robert Scheer, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Robert,

    What do you mean by IE is offline? How do you set Internet Explorer to be
    "Offline"?

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    Free code library at:
    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzche

    S. Justin Gengo, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Robert,

    That makes sense.

    ..Net's debugger and other processes attach to the web server (your local web
    server when you're creating a project) through IE. If IE is working offline
    then it doesn't try to contact a web server (even the local one) and, of
    course, how can you create a project if you can't talk to the web server the
    project is on?

    S. Justin Gengo, Dec 8, 2003