IE problem connecting to dotnetnuke via https

Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Greetings:

After trying to solve this puzzle for several days I have given up on my own and seeking help from the experts on this newsgroup.

We have few computers in the office which used to connect to a secure https site which is running on dotnetnuke (to a particular port). All of a sudden none of these computers can connect to the site. Site administrator states that no one else is complaining. Site only supports IE not firefox. I have only one laptop that is from a remote office which can still connect to this site from our office. None of the other computers are connecting.

Office topology - client machines are mix of Vista business and XP professional connecting to one windows 2000 server. 3 LAN switches connecting to netgear router which connects to Verizon DSL modem. Most mahcines are running IE 7.0. Have also tried IE 8.0. Some are running IE 6.0.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks !!

Harry