iframe and anchor problem

Leila

Hi!

I have googled around a little and found persons with similar problem
but without any good answer. So I'm bringing it up again.

I have a group of anchor tags which are inside an iframe positioned
within the parent (main) window. The anchor tags point to more content
within the iframe. The iframe is scrollable.

The problem occurs when you click on an anchor inside the iframe. It
not only scrolls the iframe but also brings the iframe up to the
browsers top. What I basically want is to have an iframe and anchors
inside the iframe to which I can link without the iframe jumping up
and therefore losing the menu bar which resides in the parent frame.
Does anyone have the answer for this problem on how to solve this
ANNOYING scroll problem? (it occurs in both IE and mozilla at least)

Any suggestions??

Leila