IFRAME and transparency problem

purkka

Hi

I have IFRAME on a main page having a background picture (bg.gif). A
page of the IFRAME does NOT have background picture, only white
bgcolor.

FireFox: I can see the main page's background picture in iframe
(inherited from main page nicely) , but IE does not show background in
the iframe at all.

Why?

Rgds

purkka

Hi again

Nobody knows why the embedded IFRAME page does not show a main page's
background picture in IE. All other browsers show it ok. What is the
matter with IE? Any tips?

purkka

Patrice

Have you tried to use a transparent background color for the IFRAME ? I
suppose IE shows the default color background that is specific to this
IFRAME...