IFrame\IE7

gh

My asp.net page(s) are being embedded into an HTML page, using an
IFrame. When the user makes selections from the combobox(s), then
clicks submit, all the photos are being displayed on the next page that
is loaded into the IFrame. If I use FireFox 2 or the latest Netscape
browser, only the photos that should be displayed are. It acts like the
SQL is not being executed, using IE 7. What would be the cause for
this, when using IE 7?

TIA