iFrame works in IE and not Netscape

Dennis M. Marks

I finially got my page converted from a popup window to using an
iFrame. My only problem seems to be that it works in IE but in Netscape
the iFrame is a horizontal line. Can somebody find my error?

The page is http://www.dcs-chico.com/~denmarks/amtrak.html

The window on the right initially holds instructions. When a selection
is made the data appears in the window.

Dennis M. Marks

Dennis M. Marks said:
I finially got my page converted from a popup window to using an
iFrame. My only problem seems to be that it works in IE but in Netscape
the iFrame is a horizontal line. Can somebody find my error?

The page is http://www.dcs-chico.com/~denmarks/amtrak.html

The window on the right initially holds instructions. When a selection
is made the data appears in the window.

I found my problem. Netscape doesn't line % for height and width.

picayunish

Dennis said:
I finially got my page converted from a popup window to using an
iFrame. My only problem seems to be that it works in IE but in Netscape
the iFrame is a horizontal line. Can somebody find my error?

The page is http://www.dcs-chico.com/~denmarks/amtrak.html

The window on the right initially holds instructions. When a selection
is made the data appears in the window.

It seems to work correctly.
However with IE6, Firebird 0.7 Have on the right Iframe a horizontal
scrollbar. Not with NS 7.1

Did you clear the history and cache of the browser?