IIS errormessage referrs non-existing linenumber

Christina N

IIS displays the errormessages correctly, but it referrs to a line number
within the source code that doesn't exist. This happens for all errors, and
for all VS.Net projects as well.

Can anyone help me with this, please?? You'll get a huge hug!
Christina

p.s.: I use .Net Framework 1.1 and VS.Net 2003

example:
(the line number +344 should have been 1449!)
object.]
solardb._Default.Prove_Drawpage() +344
solardb._Default.Produksjon_Detaljer_Proc() +570
solardb._Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +549