Stack Trace

Guest

Trying to understand what the "stack trace" is telling me.... Here is the
print out I got on an abend....

object.]
OPS_User_DataEntry.ScorecardMaint.PrepareForDownloading(Boolean
firstTimeThrough) +943
OPS_User_DataEntry.ScorecardMaint.RestorePageVariables() +606
OPS_User_DataEntry.ScorecardMaint.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
+288

Is this telling me that it failed in Class
OPS_User_DataEntry.ScorecardMaint and method PrepareForDownloading(Boolean
firstTimeThrough) ? what is the meaning of +943? It does not correlate to a
line number, what does it correlate to?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!!

ESPN Lover

I hope someone has an answer as I'd love to understand the stack trace
output as well. It's all goobbly-gook to me.. :eek:) I've heard many coders
refer to using them while debugging, but no-one seems to know how to explain
how to "read" them.