IIS Page Redirection for SSL

J Johnson

We have a web site running on our Windows 2003 server with
IIS 6. We have installed a digital certificate for the
web site and want all users to access the site using
https. Because of the diverse nature of our user base it
would be difficult to advise users of the requirement to
use https as opposed to http. Is there an asp script we
can use to automatically redirect all http: url requests
to our https: url address. We tried an old .asp script we
had from an older verison of IIS and it didn't work. Any
help on this would be greatly appreciated.