    Any suggestions?

    Cheers,
    Sam

    Sam Roberts, Nov 13, 2004

  2. On Sunday, November 14, 2004, 3:54:11 AM, Sam wrote:

    > There's half-a-million (almost) on the RAA.

    > I want something I run locally, that generates static html that I can
    > then upload to my server.

    > Any suggestions?

    Hobix does just that; sounds like it's worth a try.

    Gavin

    Gavin Sinclair, Nov 13, 2004

  3. Sam Roberts

    Eric Hodel Guest

    --qXCixuLMVvZDruUh

    Sam Roberts () wrote:

    > There's half-a-million (almost) on the RAA.
    >=20
    > I want something I run locally, that generates static html that I can
    > then upload to my server.
    >=20
    > Any suggestions?

    ZenWeb, it is a SiteMap based tool that generates great navigation for
    your pages and has a very powerful metadata model.

    --=20
    Eric Hodel - - http://segment7.net
    All messages signed with fingerprint:
    FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E 7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04

    --qXCixuLMVvZDruUh

    --qXCixuLMVvZDruUh--

    Eric Hodel, Nov 13, 2004
  4. Sam Roberts <> wrote in news:20041113165403.GA3966
    @ensemble.local:

    > I want something I run locally, that generates static html that I can
    > then upload to my server.

    Hello Sam,

    I find deplate (deplate.sf.net) to work most advantageously for me.
    Combined with the Viki VIM plugin, it's just perfect (for some
    applications).

    kaspar

    hand manufactured code - www.tua.ch/ruby

    Kaspar Schiess, Nov 14, 2004
  5. On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 06:22:46 +0900, you wrote:

    >Sam Roberts <> wrote in news:20041113165403.GA3966
    >@ensemble.local:
    >
    >> I want something I run locally, that generates static html that I can
    >> then upload to my server.

    tkblog is a standalone, cross-platform blogging tool.

    it has built in ftp, but you could disable it if you wanted to upload
    manually...

    it's what i use ('cause i wrote it :)

    http://home.cogeco.ca/~tsummerfelt1

    you want the tkblog or downloads link. there's a windows binary, but
    the source is probably easier to work with...i'm in the process of
    porting it to ruby
    http://home.cogeco.ca/~tsummerfelt1
    telnet://ventedspleen.dyndns.org

    tony summerfelt, Nov 14, 2004