Image Refresh

Danny C

Ok I'm tired of messing with all the bs and java applets so, does anyone
know how to do a meta refresh on an image within a page without refreshing
the whole page? Something that will update it every minute or so. And
please I don't need any advice on informing viewers to reload the page
manually to get the latest image. I'm slow but I can figger that one out
meself :)

Actually the java cam applet is the way to go but I never could get it
to work. So if there are any jave gurus out there please feel free to help
out.

Danny

Danny C

WebcastMaker said:
How about visiting a java forum and asking them about the java applet?

Went to 2 yesterday but there doesn't seem to be much activity in either of
them.

Danny