import antigravity

Chris Rebert

I see that you published my unobfuscated e-mail address on USENET for all to
see. I obfuscated it for a reason, to keep the spammers away. I'm assuming
this was a momentary lapse of judgement, for which I expect an apology.

My apologies to you then. In my own defense, I will say this is the
first complaint I can recall getting about unmungeing the "To:" header
when replying to someone on python-list. To ensure your address's
privacy in the future, either using a disposable address or putting a
/completely/ invalid and unrelated address in the "To:" header are
some possible options.

Regards,
Chris

John Bokma

Lawrence D'Oliveiro said:
In message <[email protected]>, Chris
Rebert wrote:

I see that you published my unobfuscated e-mail address on USENET for all to
see. I obfuscated it for a reason, to keep the spammers away. I'm assuming
this was a momentary lapse of judgement, for which I expect an apology.
Otherwise, it becomes grounds for an abuse complaint to your ISP.

Ha ha ha! Get a life. You're using a non-existant tld. I recommend to
use .invalid instead, e.g.

(e-mail address removed)

And Chris can make sure that his unobfuscating code doesn't run if the
tld is invalid.