Include gridlines when printing

John 3:16

Hello...
I have an .aspx page that has a grid control.
It works fine but when you print.. the gride
lines only show on the 1st page.

Has anyone experienced anything like this or
can anyone shed any light on this.. ?

thanks in advance,
bob.

agapeton

This is all CSS.... programmers usually don't know it but CSS controls
all presentational aspects of a page for every media type (pda, audio,
screen, print)

Printing uses a print media css sheet.

You will want to try to enforce this...

Put this in the <head></head> section

<link rel="stylesheet" type"text/css" href="print.css" media="print" />

in print.css do this...

td {
border: 1px solid #000;
}

IE has a big with this (big surprise!), so you can't really set
multiple media types at a time. This should work though... this is in
addition to your other style sheet (I assume you're using proper CSS,
not the deprecated border="1")

John 3:16

Thanks for the reply...

I've added <link rel="stylesheet" type"text/css" href="print.css"
media="print" />
to the <head></head> section...
and
td {
border: 1px solid #000;
}
to the CSS.
-- I'm using the default CSS. I have no experience with changing CSS at
all.

the changes have made no impact.
it still only shows the gridlines on the 1st page.
Is this because I am using the default CSS?