    with shtml and php, but not asp.net.

    Thank you kindly,

    -Dave

    Dave, Nov 22, 2004

  2. You need to learn a bit about user controls ( asa replacement for
    includes), and then perhaps page templates might be your next port of call.

    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/page_templates.asp
    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    ASP.NET MVP
    Microsoft Regional Director

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > Greetings,
    >
    > I am developing an internal web application. I would like to do some sort
    > of method where I include a "header.aspx" and "footer.aspx" page in my

    code,
    > so I don't need to include my header and footer on each .aspx page in my

    web

    John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\), Nov 22, 2004

  3. Dave

    Saravana Guest

    Check out this article,
    http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/articles/87.aspx

    --
    Saravana
    www.ExtremeExperts.com

    Saravana, Nov 24, 2004
  4. Sirvana -

    I got templating to work, but I'm a little lost in how to populate (dynamic)
    content to the portion of the page that I want to.

    To understand what I'm asking...In your PageTemplate example, I got the
    TopBar and SideMenu to appear fine (when I set blank.aspx to the start page
    and run it in VS.NET 2003). I understand the static portion but how to
    populate different content in the blank area to the right? Reference to the
    right section in your code would be appreciated or expansion on your Sample
    would be great.

    Otherwise, great job on explaining templates!

    EMU

    =?Utf-8?B?ZW11?=, Mar 18, 2005