Include Header / Footer in asp.net

Dave

Greetings,

I am developing an internal web application. I would like to do some sort
of method where I include a "header.aspx" and "footer.aspx" page in my code,
so I don't need to include my header and footer on each .aspx page in my web
application. I have found instructions on the internet for how to do this
with shtml and php, but not asp.net.

Thank you kindly,

-Dave

Guest

Sirvana -

I got templating to work, but I'm a little lost in how to populate (dynamic)
content to the portion of the page that I want to.

To understand what I'm asking...In your PageTemplate example, I got the
TopBar and SideMenu to appear fine (when I set blank.aspx to the start page
and run it in VS.NET 2003). I understand the static portion but how to
populate different content in the blank area to the right? Reference to the
right section in your code would be appreciated or expansion on your Sample
would be great.

Otherwise, great job on explaining templates!

EMU