include perldoc in word document

david

Hi all,

I need to add api documentation of the Modules i wrote into a section
of a word document.

I wrote perlpod for all the modules.
Is there something like pod2word ?
Is there another solution.

Thanks,
David

cartercc

I wrote perlpod for all the modules.
Is there something like pod2word ?
Is there another solution.

Yes. Write a perl script that outputs your text in rtf, or perhaps
pdf.

I have a user that needs a particular document in Word format, and the
easiest way for me to do it was to print to file in rtf (rich text
format) which opens natively in Word. If you have your documentation
in POD or HTML, you can easily output an rtf document.

Maybe as an intermediate step, you would output a txt document, just
to prove that it can be done.

CC

Jürgen Exner

david said:
I need to add api documentation of the Modules i wrote into a section
of a word document.

Please define "word document".

MS Office Word 2007 can write (and read) some two dozen different file
formats. You should be able to find one among them that can easily be
generated.

jue