Inconsistent unexpected errors----iis 6 ---W2K3 Server

Jon

At least once per day I am receiving this error on this
specific page.

"Error: File /customer/record.asp Unexpected error. A
trappable error (C0000005) occurred in an external object.
The script cannot continue running.."

This page gets hit thousands of times per day yet it
usually only logs one incident of this error per day.

I have checked every resource and made all the recommended
fixes but it still occurs.

This page uses some ADODB connections, Jmail, and sets a
few cookies. I cannot reproduce the error. I have no clue
as to what it could be. All code is sound and works
correctly.

Any info would be appreciated.