    .. Tc 2.01 has bad editor . please advice me with aweb site for
    downloading the godd Editor C compiler NOT C++.
    Thanks

    happy, Jan 14, 2005

  2. happy

    -berlin.de Guest

    happy <> wrote:
    > I am searching over the net for a Good C compiler that has good editor
    > . Tc 2.01 has bad editor . please advice me with aweb site for
    > downloading the godd Editor C compiler NOT C++.

    A compiler is a compiler, not an editor. What you were looking for
    is an IDE. But you can use whatever editor you like to write your C
    programs and then feed the programs to whatever compiler you have.

    Regards, Jens
    --
    \ Jens Thoms Toerring ___ -berlin.de

    -berlin.de, Jan 14, 2005

  3. happy

    happy Guest

    I have suffered from searching all over net for an older IDE C
    compiler. Please help me to send a compressed of that compiler if you
    have it Please.

    happy, Jan 14, 2005
  4. happy

    CBFalconer Guest

    happy wrote:

    > I have suffered from searching all over net for an older IDE C
    > compiler. Please help me to send a compressed of that compiler
    > if you have it Please.

    You poor suffering thing. You can get a system with an IDE for
    free from the Borland museum, vintage 1988 or so. However you
    would be well advised to learn to run a separate compiler, editor,
    and possibly even debugger.

    CBFalconer, Jan 14, 2005