    get the real Url without calling Internet explorer?

    Thanks.

    Scott Baxter

    Web Search Store, Jan 21, 2006

  2. Scott,
    Use the .NET HttpWebrRequest / response classes, or the simplified WebClient
    class.
    There is plenty of good sample code around. Don't incur the overhead of the
    WebBrowser control for multiple requests unless you have a specific need to.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jan 22, 2006

  3. Peter,

    Thanks a lot for this info. I'll check it out.

    Scott

    Web Search Store, Jan 22, 2006