    Can any of you recommend a few. Cost is a *big* factor here.
    73,

    Fred, WB4AEJ

    Fred Atkinson, Apr 21, 2006

  2. Fred Atkinson wrote:

    > I am looking for some 'no frills' registrars.
    >
    > Can any of you recommend a few. Cost is a big factor here.

    I've been using GoDaddy.com for several years now (and I believe I
    registered my 100th domain with them earlier today). You just got to be
    weary of all the extra "features" spread around the ordering pages.
    Don't worry, if you keep in mind to use "Quick Checkout" and then click
    "No thanks" on all pages inbetween (there are one or two), you don't
    get anything but the domain registrations you're looking for.

    --
    Kim André Akerø
    -

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Kim_Andr=E9_Aker=F8?=, Apr 21, 2006