Initiate an emailed report from a Blackberry

Bazza Formez

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a technical solution to this tricky business
requirement....

I am developing an online ordering system using ASP.NET.
(Orders are entered online from the web by registered users).

Here is a summary of what I want to happen :

(1) Users login to the app via the web & place orders for services

(2) From time to time suppliers of these services will login to the app
& look at orders placed for services.

All good so far...but here is the tricky requirement....

(3) Some of the suppliers are on the road... and these people would
also like to be able to see what orders have been placed for the
services they provide.
They have no access to a device with an internet browser on it, though
they may be carrying a Blackberry device which can receive and send
email.

My question therefore is this : Is there anyway that these suppliers
could send an email from their Blackberry device to an ASP.NET app
(that is the difficult bit) so that the app in turn emails a report
directly back to the user (the easy bit) ? The key thing is that the
mobile user needs to be able to initiate the report being sent. Perhaps
there is another way altogether ?

Can anyone think of an elegant solution to this business requirement ?

Thanks !
Bazza

Some of the suppliers of the ordered services are on the road.. they
have not got access to a browser at all times. But I would like these
suppliers to be able to initiate a report being emailed to their hand
held Blackberry email device